Audio Technica ATH-DWL5500 | Digital Wireless Headphone System [DJO]
|Price|| US$ 693
● open-air type wireless headphone of sound quality design. Adopted a large-diameter 53mm driver that becomes the largest as surround headphone category. All parts such as a battery box and infrastructure， such as aggregated into a head band unit that does not affect the sound， I was subjected to a high-quality design of sticking with an emphasis on sound quality. By employing the open-air type， to reproduce a more natural sound field close to the real thing.
● optimal Dolby Headphone mounted in a long time of watching movies. Supports Dolby's headphone surround technology Dolby Headphone. In view of the headphones eliminates the feeling of ringing in the ears or head， to create a sound field， such as listening in normal speakers.
● to achieve a powerful sound field feeling of 7.1ch corresponding to Dolby PrologicIIx. Extend 2ch stereo， or the content of 5.1ch surround in 7.1ch surround corresponding to Dolby PrologicIIx.
● strong 2.4GHz digital wireless transmission scheme to radio interference and obstacles. Compared to infrared type， resistant to interference， a 2.4GHz digital radio system that will not be blocked by the obstacle is adopted.
● good sleeves and soft followed by a comfortable comfortable to wear.
Shipping and Delivery Schedule
This product can be shipped worldwide.The shipping charge including full value of insurance by EMS. Expected shipping date will be:
Asia (2 - 9 days): from US$ 7
USA, Australia, Canada (2 - 6days) : From US$ 14
Europe United Kingdom ,Germany, France Rissian Federation (2 - 6days) : From US$ 22
After shipping, We will provide the tracking number and its website. Read more
Returns & Refunds
You have 7 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. Your item must be in the original packaging. Your item needs to have the receipt or proof of purchase. Once we receive your item, we will inspect it and notify you that we have received your returned item. We will immediately notify you on the status of your refund after inspecting the item. If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund through Digital Studio Co., Ltd (Discovery Japan).
Shipping fee & Restocking fee
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are nonrefundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund. Returned products are subject to a 15% of the purchase amount called "re-stocking fee". This fee will be deducted from the refund of your purchase price. Read more